The backpack for active days or weekends away
The multifunctional Thule Aion 28L backpack expands from a day pack to a 32L travel backpack for 15% more packable space, and has a convenient divider to separate your everyday items from your active gear. The bag's back panel fully unzips and opens like a suitcase for easier packing. Inside, a stowable divider with TPU lining helps to organize your gear while keeping moisture, odor, or dirt from spreading to contents in the rest of the bag. The travel backpack also has dedicated areas for electronics storage and a water bottle pocket. The Thule Aion Sling (sold separately) can be used with this backpack as a hip belt to bear extra weight and provide quick access to vital items.
Bluesign® certified and made from durable recycled materials
The shell fabric, lining, and mesh are made of 100% recycled materials. The bag’s rugged and durable waxed canvas fabric develops even more character as it ages and has a water-resistant finish that is free from toxic PFCs. All Thule Aion products are bluesign® certified, which ensures the protection of workers, consumers, and the environment.
- Expands from a 28L daypack to a 32L travel backpack for 15% more packable space
- The easy-to-clean TPU divider keeps items organized and prevents odor, moisture, and dirt from spreading to the rest of the bag, it also tucks away when not in use
- Zippered top pocket keeps small items secure, organized and within reach
- Compatible with the Thule Aion Sling Bag which doubles up as a supportive hip belt (sold separately)
- Quick-access external stash pocket helps store small items
- Padded storage protects a 15.6" PC/16" MacBook and 12.9" tablet
- Pass-through panel allows you to secure the backpack to rolling luggage
- Dedicated water bottle pocket keeps your bottle secure and within reach
- Internal zippered pocket stores a phone, charger and other small items during travel
- External daisy chain allows you to attach items to the bag
- Outer shell fabric, lining, and mesh are made of 100% recycled polyester from recycled plastic bottles
- The 600D waxed canvas shell fabric is highly durable and includes a water-resistant coating free of toxic PFCs that repels moisture, dirt, and stains
All Thule Aion products are bluesign® certified
Dimensions (LxWxH) 28 x 23 x 47 cm Weight 1.230 kg Volume 28 L Color Black and Nutria Material Waxed P600 Polyester Canvas Model name TATB128 Model number 3204721 Collection Thule Aion Collection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.