Zippo releases the #1 globally requested design to an eager worldwide audience as part of the Zippo in Film Tribute series. Bearing the medal and cross of St. Benedict and surrounded by scrolling flourishes that envelop the entire surface of the lighter using Zippo’s 360° MultiCut engraving process on an Armor™ Antique Brass finish lighter, this design was inspired by the Zippo lighter that had a silver screen role as a tool to help stave off Hell on Earth. Comes packaged in a luxury box. For optimal performance, fill with Zippo lighter fluid.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction about 1.5 times as thick as a standard Zippo case; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; For optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks.
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it free™"
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)
In 2005, the Armor lighters were first introduced into our stock line with the Brushed Brass, Brushed Chrome, High Polish Chrome, and High Polish Brass Armor models.
The case of an Armor lighter is 1.5 times as thick as a standard Zippo case allowing for luxury imprint methods to be used like Deep Carve. This collection show cases deep carve designs with various patterns, textures and styles.
All Zippo windproof lighters are american made in our Bradford, PA factory.
Armor case featuring rounded corners and top with a flat bottom. Armor lighter cases are about 1.5 times as thick as a standard brass case.
The Armor lighters use the standard insert with 16 holes in the chimney (8 per side).
Distinctive bottom stamp authenticates these chrome and solid brass lighters as Heavy-Walled Armor.
Unless otherwise stated, every Zippo windproof lighter is packaged in the 'one box'. The patented 'one box' is attractive, easy to handle, and designed to display more of the lighter than ever.