Model : 2019 Collectible of the Year ; #29862 Moon Landing
- Zippo celebrates the 50th anniversary of the first time humans set foot on the surface of the moon, and the brave Apollo mission astronauts who proved that humanity could accomplish astronomical feats. The 2019 Collectible of the Year is dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 Mission – the first time humans landed and walked on the moon’s surface.
- The enthusiastically anticipated return of Galaxy finish – with iridescent sparkles suspended within a glossy deep black to reflect brilliant flashes of light through the depths of the cosmos
- The moon’s cratered surface is rendered with Zippo’s newest process, Texture Print, which captures all of the tactile detail of an emblem and combines it with the cinematic hues of the company’s world-renowned color imaging process, allowing stunning dimensional artwork directly on the lighter’s surface
- Deep-Carved Astronaut figure.Laser engraved US flag and date of the moon landing on the back.Consecutive numbering
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction about 1.5 times as thick as a standard Zippo case; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; For optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks.
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it free™"