- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; For optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks.
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it free™"
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)
Introduced in 1982 to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of Zippo, the brass lighters continue to be one of Zippo's most popular lighter collections with a wide array of styles, sizes, and designs to choose from. The classic windproof lighter is our standard Zippo lighter and is the most popular size. The Slim® windproof lighter is for those who prefer a trimmer, lightweight lighter. The Armor™ windproof lighter has a case that is 1.5 times thicker than our classic windproof lighter. A light protective coating surrounds the solid brass lighter to prevent it from tarnishing before it is used. The coating will eventually wear off in normal pocket use.
Brushed chrome lighters have a unique horizontal brushing technique, which creates a subtle horizontal texture on the front and reverse sides of the model. The sides of the lighter are buffed to a high polish finish for added contrast. The Brushed Chrome finish was created in 1933 and has remained Zippo's most popular lighter.