Built with tempered glass and a strong aluminum frame, this durable panel withstands heavy-duty use. A hinged design and canvas bag make for easy carrying to help keep your gear charged on the move.
"Goal Zero might just be the name in portable solar power for campers." - Men's Health
BOULDER 100 BRIEFCASE HIGHLIGHTS
- 100 total Watts - two 50-Watt panels (14-21.5V) chained together and connected by a hinge.
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection.
- Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying.
RECOMMENDED YETI PAIRINGS
Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
TIPS & TRICKS FOR USING SOLAR PANELS
- The solar panel does not hold a charge - it only produces power when it is exposed to sunlight and connected to a power station or bank.
- Optimize solar panel efficiency by positioning them south-facing at a 45-degree angle.
- For faster recharging, use multiple solar panels.
- Yeti 200X: 2-4 Hours
- Yeti 400: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 7-14 Hours
- Yeti 500X: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 16-32 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 22-44 Hours
- Yeti 1000X: 12-24 hours
- Yeti 1500X: 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 36-72 Hours
- Yeti 3000X: 36-72 Hours
- Product SKU: 32408
- Weight: 25.9 lbs (11.7 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 26.75 x 21.75 x 3.75 in (70 x 55.2 x 8.9 cm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 26.75 x 43.5 x 1.75 in (70 x 110.4 x 4.4 cm)
- Cable Length: 6 ft.
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-21.5V, up to 7A (100W max)
- Rated Power: 100 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.5V
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 17.2V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Boulder 100 Briefcase with cord and Built-in kickstand
Canvas Carrying Bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.