This sharp dressed knife is ideal for hitting the town. A modern aesthetic resonates with squared edges, a machined aluminum handle, and an ambidextrous thumb lift. Plenty of style, backed by design.
- Blade Length: 3”
- Overall Length: 6.75″
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Edge Type: Full Fine Edge (only)
- Machined Aluminum Handle Onlay
- Liner Lock
- Thumb Lift – Ambidextrous
- Removable & Reversible Pocket Clip (tip up carry)
Designed in Portland, Gerber introduces a clip folding knife that draws on modern design and minimalist flair. The Pocket Square comes in two aesthetically pleasing handle variations: cool machined aluminum and practical glass-filled nylon. The Pocket Square resonates with the digitally oriented, urban carry crowd and offers easily accessible ambidextrous carry. A unique thumb lift provides access to the fine edge, drop point blade from both sides, and smartly stores flush with the handle when not in use.
From the weekday suit pocket to weekend chores, the Pocket Square is sleekly designed for transitional use.
- Blade Material: 7Cr17MoV stainless steel
- Fine edge drop point blade
- Ambidextrous thumb lift
- Handle Material: machined aluminum handle onlay
- Removable & reversible pocket clip (tip up carry)
- Lock Type: liner lock