The Gerber Versafix Pro is a robust machete, made to handle the most demanding tasks. The striking bolo-style blade closely resembles a kukri-style blade. Characterizing for both blade shapes is the wide heavy tip which is perfect for chopping purposes. This makes the Gerber Versafix perfect in densely vegetated environments such as the jungle, or simple for gathering wood while camping.
The handle of the Gerber Versafix is made from top-quality rubber. The rubber handle is enhanced with a light camouflage pattern for additional grip. The handle is nicely rounded to make sure the knife is comfortable to hold for hours.
Unlike the standard Versafix, the Versafix Pro has a red handle and a lasered camouflage pattern on the handle. Pockets are also milled from the blade to make it look cool and to reduce weight. Instead of a standard nylon sheath the Pro version comes with a study plastic sheath to make sure you can carry the knife on your belt. As such you will always have the knife close. No matter where you are!
- Unique high durometer overmold provides unprecedented handle comfort
- Skeletonized, weight-forward design for improved chopping
- Full tang construction
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Lanyard hole
- Paddle release sheath enables
- 1-hand operation
- Positive retention click in sheath, pack compatible
- Blade length: 9.0”
- Limited lifetime warranty
If you can't get the job done with the Versafix Pro, tools aren't your problem. The versatile feature set is ideal for any outdoor adventure, and the multi-mount sheath keeps this lightweight tool close at hand and easily accessible with the push tab release.
- The multi-purpose blade has 3 functions: chop, cut, and baton
- Full tang construction adds strength and durability for challenging tasks, and a balanced feel when in hand
- A lanyard hole offers an additional tethering option when the need arises
|Type of steel||Unknown stainless steel|
|Material sheath / pouch||plastic|
Features & functions
|Type of edge||plain edge|
|Way of sharpening||flat, Western sharpening angle|
|Type of knife||machete|
|Best use||camping, survival, bushcraft|
Dimensions & weight
|Blade height||5.3 cm|
|Blade length||23.4 cm|
|Blade thickness||3 mm|
|Handle length||13.7 cm|