Length: 6.03” (153.2mm)
Diameter: 0.79” (20mm)
Head: 1.00” (25.4mm)
- Uses Cree XP-G2 S3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by two AA batteries
- Dual reflector optical system
- 360°rotary focusing technology
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- One tail switch for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Fully press the tail switch to turn on/off the light.
With the light switched on, tap the tail switch to cycle the light through Low→Med→High→Turbo……
Spotlight and Floodlight Adjustment
Rotate the focusing ring to regulate the dual reflectors, thus changing between spotlight and floodlight.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The flashlight memorizes the last brightness level after 1 second it is turned off. The next time it is turned on, it will recall the previously used brightness level.
Unscrew the tail cap to insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the tail cap back on.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using excellent quality battery. If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper watertight seal, replace the ring with an approved spare．
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp’s performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications).
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don’t work, please contact your authorized distributor.
The flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.