Big brother has arrived!! The new version of the Fenix E25 is here!! The Fenix E25UE is a beast with a max output of 1000 lumens running on 2 x 14500 rechargeable batteries this is more than double the amount from the previous version. Not only does is have a great output but also a great throwing distance that can be seen at 656 feet. The Fenix E25UE was has a Unique heat dissipation structure that allows light to function optimally with no overheating. Compact and lightweight with easy-to-use dual side switches for one-handed operation makes it ideal for camping, hiking, searching, exploring, industrial, or any outdoor adventure.
Single Side-Switch Interface
- Cree XP-L V5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally-regulated output to maintain constant brightness
- 3 Brightness Levels (run time varies with battery types)
- 14500 (ARB-L14-800): 1000 Lumens; 50 min
- 14500: 350 Lumens; 2 hr. 15 min.
- Ni-MH: 350 Lumens; 1 hr. 30 min.
- Alkaline: 350 Lumens; 50 min.
- 14500: 160 Lumens; 5 hr. 5 min.
- Ni-MH: 160 Lumens; 4 hr. 35 min.
- Alkaline: 160 Lumens; 2 hr. 10 min.
- 14500: 50 Lumens; 16 hr. 30 min.
- Ni-MH: 50 Lumens; 13 hr. 25 min.
- Alkaline: 50 Lumens; 13 hr. 10 min.
- 14500: 5 Lumens; 95 hr.
- Ni-MH: 5 Lumens; 100 hr.
- Alkaline: 5 Lumens; 90 hr.
- 14500: 1000 Lumens
- Ni-MH: 350 Lumens
- Alkaline: 350 Lumens
- 14500: 160 Lumens
- Ni-MH: 160 Lumens
- Alkaline: 160 Lumens
- Maximum beam throw: 656 feet/200 Meters
- Intelligent drive circuit
- Intelligent Memory Circuit: Automatically enters the previous used brightness level when turned on
- Accepts three battery types; automatically detects working mode depending on batteries used
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Lock-out Function to avoid accidental activation
- All-function switch; simple and convenient operation
- Dual side switch work independently. Convenient for one-hand operation
- Over-heat protection, automatically downshifts in limited time from Turbo to High
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Slip-resistant body design provides for a comfortable and secure grip
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized and abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard; 6.5 feet for 30 minutes
- CLICK HERE for the User Manual
Size of Your Light
- Length: 6.33 inches/161mm
- Body Diameter: 0.65 inches/19.6mm
- Head Diameter: 1 inch/26.4mm
- Weight (excluding batteries): 3.1 ounce/87 grams
Batteries Used (Alkaline Included)
- Can be powered by any of the following:
- Two AA Alkaline Batteries (Use with caution. Alkaline batteries can leak)
- Two AA Lithium Batteries
- Two Ni-MH AA Batteries (Maximum output will be High mode)
- Two 14500 Batteries (Recommended)
- ARB-L14-800 or ARB-L14-1600U (Note: The maximum output mode that the ARB-L14-1600U will reach is the High mode)
- ONLY the ARB-L14-800 battery will charge with the: ARE-X1+, ARE-X2, or ARE-C2+
What Comes With Your Light
- 1 - Lanyard
- 1 - Spare O-ring
- 2 - Alkaline Batteries
- 1 - Instructions Sheet
- 1 - Warranty Card