Li-ion batteries: 10440, 14500, 16340, 18650, 21700, 26650
Ni-MH or Ni-Cd batteries: AA, AAA, C
4.2V: 10440, 14500, 16340, 18650, 21700, 26650 (Li-ion)
1.5V: AA, AAA, C (Ni-MH/Ni-Cd)
email@example.comAfirstname.lastname@example.orgAemail@example.comA: 10440, 14500, 16340, 18650, 21700, 26650 (Li-ion)
firstname.lastname@example.orgA/ email@example.comA: AA, AAA, C (Ni-MH/Ni-Cd)
Weight: 3.3 oz. (92.3g) excluding cable
Size: Length: 4.8” (123mm) Width: 2.4” (62mm) Height: 1.2” (30mm)
- Short circuit protection, over-current protection, over-voltage protection and reverse-polarity protection.
- Micro-computer chip controlled digitally regulated charging to extend battery lifetime.
- Input: Micro USB 5V/2A charging, from external power source.
- Rated output power: 3W (Ni-MH/Ni-Cd), 8.4W (Li-ion).
- USB output: 5V/2A, for external power source.
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 50°C.
- Operating humidity: 5% to 90%.
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 80°C.
- Keep the battery polarity markings in conformity with the charger markings (Only charge the allowed battery, and never charge non-rechargeable battery).
- Micro USB port is the charging port (Pic 1). Connect to the power supply and insert the battery, the LCD screen will display the charging status and battery level. And the the battery icon on the screen will blink for 8 seconds, corresponding charging current can be selected within the 8 seconds by single clicking the A or B button.
- The A channel is for common charging, and B channel is for fast charging, the rated charging current of both channels is 1.0A.
- Li-ion battery – when A&B channels or only A channel is inserted with battery: 0.5A and 1.0A can be selected by single clicking corresponding button; when only B channel is inserted with battery: 0.5A, 1.0A and 2.0A can be selected by single clicking B button.
- Ni-MH/Ni-Cd battery – 0.5A and 1.0A can be selected for A or B channel by single clicking corresponding button.
- A and B channels work independently due to the independent working circuits, while subtle difference exists. It is normal for ongoing charging within a short time if two fully-charged batteries exchange the channel.
- It is normal for the battery temperature to be below 55°C during charging, but due to the high charging current, the battery may heat, so be careful of scalding.
- There will be no trickle charging if Li-ion battery is fully charged to prevent overcharging.
- There will be trickle charging of 3-5mA of Ni-MH/Ni-Cd battery to ensure it is fully charged.
- B channel with inserted battery features discharging function, while A channel doesn’t.
- After the rechargeable battery is inserted in B channel, connect the USB port of the charging device to the port of the charger’s to start discharging. The maximum discharging current is 2A.
- When discharging, press and hold the button over 2 seconds, the “USB 5V” icon on the LCD display will continue to flash. At this time, the charger unlocks the small current (about 100mA) discharging mode, press the button again over 2 seconds, the “USB 5V” icon is always on and the small current discharging mode is limited.
- The LCD screen will display the current battery level and voltage during the discharging process.
- This charger only works with Li-ion battery discharging. When it is charging a battery, the discharging function will be locked. When charging is stopped, the USB discharging function is unlocked and can be used for external devices.
LCD Screen Display
- The LCD screen will display for 2 seconds after connecting to the power supply. (Pic2)
- If there is no battery in the channel, 2 seconds later, the LCD screen will only display the battery symbol, and then the screen will go out after 30 seconds. Single click any button, the screen will be lit up with the battery symbol displayed.
- The battery type, capacity and charging status will be displayed after battery insertion. Single click the corresponding button to select charging current during the 8 seconds with the battery symbol displayed. Then single click the button – the screen will cycle through charging current (mA)→battery voltage (V)→charging capacity (mAh)→charging time (T). Press and hold the button over 2 seconds to turn off the LCD screen. Single clicking the button again will turn on the LCD screen.
Battery Level Indication
The charger will automatically detect the battery level with battery inserted and connected to the power source. The battery level will be displayed on the LCD screen through battery status bar, and then charging will start. If there is no power connected, the battery level can only be detected and displayed in B channel with battery inserted.
Battery level will be displayed as follows by the battery status bar:
One flashing, four off: less than 20%
One bar constant-on, one flashing, three off: 21% – 40%
Two bars constant-on, one flashing, two off: 41% – 60%
Three bars constant-on, one flashing, one off: 61%- 80%
Four bars constant-on, one flashing: more than 81%
Five bars constant-on: fully charged
If short-circuit is detected, charging will autostop.
Reverse Polarity Protection
If the battery is inserted the wrong way, charging will not begin.
When fully charged, the charging current on the LCD screen will be displayed as 0.
- Only intended for rechargeable Li-ion batteries, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries. Other types of batteries may cause battery breach, leakage or explosion, and can cause damage to people and property.
- Use the battery charger in normal working conditions and cut off the power completely after usage.
- Insert the battery properly.
- Do not dismantle or modify the charger or use it for any other purpose.
- Keep the charger out of reach of children. Children should use the battery charger only under adult supervision.