Our freshly revised Compact EXP now sits super tight with its new Auto-Compress hip wing construction and close set anchor points. You can also expand the sleek pack to fit in more and the new spacious front pocket organises pump, tools, tub etc. and opens wide for easy access.
- hydration system compatible with separate bladder compartment secured by autolock zip, hook and loop tape sealed drinking tube opening and tube line
- Auto-Compress hip wings with close set anchor points and Pull-Forward adjustment for super tight fit
- two zipped pockets in the hip wings
- Airstripes back system with adjustable stays
- stowable helmet flap
- reinforced back panel to avoid pressure points
- spacious front pocket with wide opening organises smartphone, keys, tools, spare tube, etc.
- reflective safety light and tube loop
- 3M reflectors on the hip belt
- zipped front pocket
- side compression straps also suited for fixing protective pads
- detachable rain cover
- mesh side pockets
- Weight: 1030 g
- Volume: 610 + 150 cubic inches
- Size: 42 / 21 / 19 (H x W x D) cm
- 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
SL Women's Fit System
- Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
- On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Conse quently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
- This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by
- curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
- To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.
Durable, lightweight versatile fabric filaments 600 den with reinforced PU coating. It is used to reduce the weight of backpacks, used in moderate conditions. "Deuter-Super-Polytex BS": carried out in full compliance with Bluesign. As the functionality and durability similar to Deuter-Super-Polytex.
250D Pocket Rip
We use two versions of this popular nylon fabric, from yarns 250 den and 330 den. This lightweight fabric has a high strength, water resistance 2000 mm water column is provided by PU coating.
- Polyester: 65%
- Nylon: 35%