Savour the clear mountain air on summer hikes or dig deep and push on through tricky winter trails with the AirZone Pro+ 35:45. Ideal for lightweight trekking and four season hillwalking, the Pro+ is a fully adjustable, ventilated hiking backpack designed to keep you comfortable and cool all year round.
The AirZone Pro+ 35:45 features the AirZone Centro™ breathable back, with adjustable back-length, and AdaptiveFit™ hip belt and harness to ensure the perfect fit and most comfortable carry. Easy side entry maximises access while ensuring the contact areas of the back are not dirtied by placing the pack on the ground.
Organise everything you need for a day on the trail, with ice axe loop, secure TipGripper walking pole attachments, and large stretch mesh side pockets. With side compression for stability, a large front pocket and expandable volume give versatile storage options, including the SpiderPlate bungee system for secure external storage. Made with tough nylon fabric, the AirZone Pro+ 35:45 prioritises coolness and comfort so you can make the most of life on the move.
- 35+10LT / 2135+610CU.IN 68 X 34 X 34CM
- 1.65kg / 3lb 10.2oz
- AirZone Centro™ breathable back maximising airflow
- AirZone Centro™ adjustable back-length and AdaptiveFit™ hipbelt and harness ensuring the perfect fit and most comfortable carry
- Easy side entry maximises access whilst ensuring the contact areas of the back are not dirtied by placing pack on the ground
- Hipbelt pockets
- Hydration compatible
- Ice axe loop
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Key clip
- Large front pocket and expandable volume giving versatile storage options
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Rain cover
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Side compression
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Versatile SpiderPlate bungee system for secure external storage
- 35+10lt / 2135+610cu.in
- Centro Adjust AirZone
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.